We are opening our Gym in Building 320 for limited use (8 at a time). All access for everyone has been removed.
The process for getting access to the gym is as follows:
For existing Gym patrons
- Submit new NAMS request
- If you have a current approved medical access for gym, that will be confirmed.
- If your medical has expired, you will need to follow the normal process to get it renewed though MAF Medical
- You will need to sign the COVID Gym Agreement and return it to bldg. 320-K-2.
- Once NAMS request is completed your badge will be activated.
- You then reserve an exercise slot daily at bldg. 320-k-2.
For new Gym patrons
- Same as above with
- New patron gym orientation required
- Typically this is scheduled for Tuesday’s afternoon.\
Our primary concern is that people can exercise safely and not spread COVID. All 8 patrons are responsible for the gym during their time slot. Use of the gym is a privilege and will be revoked if we don’t comply with the rules.